We are currently seeking an exceptionally skilled, award-winning Creative Director to direct the development of leading-edge digital products and programs that UrbanDaddy creates for both internal and partner side initiatives.
The spectrum of work we do is vast, but primarily comes down to digital, mobile, experiential and installation. We strive to do work that falls in the intersection of all four of these categories—work that sets the bar for spectacular design and functionality in the luxury digital lifestyle space.
If you can command the UrbanDaddy aesthetic, have experience designing for big brands, the desire to fully immerse yourself into digital/mobile/experiential projects and possess a pixel-perfect eye for detail—we want to talk.
You will work closely with our Creative, Product and Content teams, reporting to our CEO to develop radical, out-of-the-box, digital experiences and installations.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Conceptualize and direct the creative vision for our web, mobile, content experience digital products
- Provide art direction to our internal or external team of designers on internal products and custom media/brand sponsored executions
- Conceptualize, storyboard and direct our brand sponsored and editorial videos
- Lead and manage the creative efforts at the organization
- Ensure quality across all aspects of project deliverables with the goal of always producing something award winning
- Work closely with our product team on a project’s UX initiatives
- Collaborate closely with our editorial and branded content teams on product integration points and content strategy
- Support our creative brainstorms processes in marketing, editorial and product with your amazing ideas
- Uphold our positive, collaborative, open, spirited culture and lead by example
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
- At least 10 years of design experience with at least 5 years in an Art Director role
- Exceptionally strong portfolio equally showcasing conceptual thinking, visual design, and storytelling in a luxury space
- Amazing eye for imaging/Visual IQ with great taste and exceptionally solid branding experience
- A deep appreciation and understanding of how content intersects with web and mobile products
- Great leadership skills and ability to prioritize work and resources
- A roster of freelance talent you can call on in digital design, animation and video
- Expert knowledge of video, animation, motion design and related software
- Great communication skills & able to respond positively and calmly to shifting priorities, demands and timelines