We are currently seeking a highly creative Designer to part of developing leading-edge digital products and the presentations used to help sell them. If you can grasp and command the UrbanDaddy aesthetic, have experience designing for big brands, have the desire to fully immerse yourself in the digital/mobile/experiential landscape and possess a pixel-perfect eye for detail—we want to talk.
Expect to work closely with our Creative and Product and Marketing teams to ideate and develop radical, out-of-the-box digital experiences and installations, then help design the concepts and presentations used to sell them in a variety of different formats (photography, comps, storyboards, videos, etc.).
You can preview some of our work here: www.behance.com/urbandaddy
Your Mission Should You Choose to Accept it:
- Act as a creative thought leader, brainstorming and conceptualizing forward-thinking, cross-platform digital design ideas
- Collaborate with executive-level creatives to produce intuitive interfaces and build compelling creative experiences and marketing materials
- Join forces with developers to design and produce beautiful digital, mobile and custom cobranded advertising campaigns
- Work with the marketing team to build brand and collateral materials for the UrbanDaddy brand and various digital and experiential programs
- Understand and leverage the latest technologies to create intuitive user interactions
From Within Your Arsenal:
- 3+ years of relevant experience (working in a digital agency, media company, advertising agency, production studio, etc.)
- Fearless perfectionist, able to deliver on creative direction from creative leadership
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities
- Interest in designing for multiple formats—web, mobile, installation, video, etc.
- Desire to work at a young, entrepreneurial company
- Detail-oriented with excellent self-motivation, planning, organization and communication skills
- The ambition to create breakthrough design that is second to none, while having respect for deadlines
- Must be committed to constantly improving one’s skills and staying current with developments and trends in the industry, as well as sharing this knowledge with others
- Talent, plain and simple
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at UrbanDaddy. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.