We are currently seeking an exceptionally skilled, award-winning Digital Art Director to direct the development of leading-edge digital products and programs that UrbanDaddy creates for both internal and partner side initiatives.
The spectrum of work we do is vast, but primarily comes down to digital, mobile, experiential and installation. We strive to do work that falls in the intersection of all four of these categories—work that sets the bar for spectacular design and functionality in the luxury digital lifestyle space.
If you can command the UrbanDaddy aesthetic, have experience designing for big brands, the desire to fully immerse yourself into digital/mobile/experiential projects and possess a pixel-perfect eye for detail—we want to talk.
You will work closely with our Creative and Product teams, reporting to our VP of Product and CEO to develop radical, out-of-the-box, digital experiences and installation
Your Mission Should You Choose to Accept it:
- Act as a creative thought leader, directing the conceptualization of forward-thinking, cross-platform digital design ideas
- Collaborate with Executive level creatives to help art direct and produce intuitive interfaces and build compelling creative experiences and marketing materials
- Join forces with creative technologists and developers to design and produce beautiful digital, mobile and custom co-branded advertising campaigns
- Work with the marketing team to build materials to help market new ideas and projects
- Understand and leverage the latest technologies to create intuitive user interactions
From Within Your Arsenal
- 7+ years of relevant experience (working in a digital agency, media company, advertising agency, production studio, etc.)
- Fearless perfectionist, able to deliver on creative direction from creative leadership
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong understanding of the balance between beautiful aesthetics and good UX design
- A desire to work at a young, entrepreneurial company
- Detail oriented with excellent self-motivation, planning, organization and communication skills
- The ambition to create breakthrough design that is second to none, while having respect for deadlines.
- Must be committed to constantly improving one’s skills and staying current with developments and trends in the industry, as well as sharing this knowledge with others
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at UrbanDaddy. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.