UrbanDaddy throws some of the most compelling and noteworthy events produced today and has been recognized by Bizbash, Digiday and OMMA as one of the most innovative companies in experiential execution.
We create bold, immersive experiences that dazzle audiences and create a strong connection between physical and digital experiences. We are looking for an innovative and detail oriented intern to work closely with our Events Manager to execute our company's event strategy and implementation.
The ideal candidate will be capable of following and supporting the vision while possessing an uncanny knack for details. This role requires an unabashed problem solver, a confident multi-tasker, experienced in creating event documentation and managing event executions -- from dealing with vendors and entertainment to fearlessly brainstorming with the entire team to develop the unforgettable.
Your Mission Should You Choose To Accept It:
- Assist in managing all event documentation, from budgets, receipts, contracts, contact lists, guest lists, etc.
- Booking travel
- Building decks & making mood boards
- Assist in developing concepts for advertiser, branding and marketing events (brainstorms)
- Assist in managing and overseeing third party vendors and production teams
- Assist in the setup, management, and breakdown of events (onsite)
- Event resources document: build bank in different markets for various vendors/staff/entertainment
- Compiling information/names we already have and have been UD Approved
- Finding new resources and vendors
- Identifying new event technologies
- Venue resources:
- Keeping spreadsheets up-to-date with all information relevant to venue sourcing
- Pulling and organizing images of all venues
- End product: deck pages per venue in different markets - easy to drop into new decks
From Within Your Arsenal:
- College Jr. or Sr. studying: marketing, hospitality, advertising, PR, Communications, or related fields
- An acute passion for details
- You're the most organized person you know
- Willing to run all over town to get this done
- An amazing ability to prioritize & multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding and deadline-driven environment
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong knowledge of the standard MS Office products suite and Google Docs
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is a plus
**This is an UNPAID internship. Students MUST be receiving academic credits.**