Are you outrageously creative, unwaveringly enthusiastic and obsessively detail oriented? Do you take your morning coffee with a splash of ambition--dying to unleash your next great idea upon the world? Of course you do. Do you excel in leading people and teams? Yes you do. And that's why UrbanDaddy's Sales Development team wants you as our next Senior Digital Marketing Manager. Consider this the perfect opportunity for an experienced, dynamic creative strategist with strong leadership skills eager to set their inner visionary off the chain.
Here, you'll help drive our marketing efforts working alongside our Digital Media Sales Team brainstorming, developing and pitching compelling digital, video, mobile and experiential programs as they support our Advertising Client's quarterly and yearly campaigns. You'll report directly to the CEO and you'll bring your A-game to the table daily as a ruthless idea generator, impeccable copywriter, leader, flawless proposal builder, deft interdepartmental collaborator, inspiring thought leader and unstoppable problem-solving machine. And then you'll eat lunch.
Damn, you're good.
Your Mission Should You Choose to Accept it:
- Drive marketing efforts on a day to day basis
- Conceptualize and develop revenue-generating marketing programs, including large-scale multi-platform ideas, promotional partnerships and advertiser events
- Creative development of marketing collateral; including but not limited to, advertiser-facing decks, program one sheets and recaps
- Collaborate with sales, editorial and production and other internal departments to achieve project objectives
- Interact with and manage client input and feedback throughout the entire scope of process, from concept to project completion
- Manage all aspects of individual marketing programs, including timelines, budgets, etc.
- Source, hire and manage outside vendors to assist in fulfilling programs (when necessary)
- Meet with clients as needed to present proposals and/or discuss ongoing marketing programs in development as well as added-value concepts and requirements
- Investigate and evaluate new partnership opportunities
From Within Your Arsenal
- 7+ years of online marketing experience (including mobile, social media and event program extensions)
- Experience with 360-degree multi-platform marketing programs
- Combination of creativity and strategic acumen
- Comfortable working independently as well as a team player
- Excellent organizational, time management, communications and presentation skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, handle dynamic situations, and work under pressure
- BA in Marketing, Communications or other relevant field is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at UrbanDaddy. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.